In the Requests' status changes report, there are a number of statuses that can be freely filtered. Below is a brief overview of the different types of statuses.
- Waiting for manager’s approval – this status appear in the situation of requests that are waiting for the approval of the employee’s manager. An request with this status may also be accepted by the HR Department in an emergency, if the appropriate functionality has been enabled.
- Waiting for HR’s acceptance – this status appears when the person issuing the vacation request does not have a manager in the system and is not required for it. Then the request goes directly to the HR Department, where it waits for approval.
- Waiting for correction – this status appears when the supervisor decides to withdraw the request to the employee. This means that the request must be changed.
- Approved by manager – this status appears after the supervisor approves the request. In the case of the selected ‘employee – manager’ workflow, the request ends its circulation in the system. In other cases, the request is directed for approval by the HR Department.
- Accepted by HR Department – this status is given to the request which has been finally accepted and ends its circulation in the system.
- Rejected by manager – this status occurs when the manager does not agree to the employee’s vacation request.
- Rejected by HR Department – this status appears when the HR Department does not agree to the employee’s vacation request.
- Cancelled – this status is given to the request that was created and then canceled by the user who created it. This applies to requests created both by employees and the HR Department. Such an request disappears from the list of requests and is visible only in the Requests' status changes.
- Edited – this status occurs when the request is changed as a result of recalculating the schedule or changing working hours by the HR Department in the details of the employee’s account.